Do not take your friends healing advice.
- After 2 or 3 hours, remove the bandage and wash the tattoo with soap and water.
- DO NOT RE-BANDAGE
- Apply a thin layer of ointment 3 times a day for 3 days.
- After the 3rd day switch to a dye and fragrance free lotion. Use the lotion 3 or 4 times a day for 7 to 10 days.
- Stay out of sunlight and tanning booths until the tattoo is healed (7 to 10 days).
- Do not soak your tattoo in a tub, sauna, or jacuzzi, or go swimming while your tattoo is healing.
- Do not wear tight or restrictive clothing over your new tattoo.
- Do not rub or pick at your new tattoo.